My Last Days


I grew very tired. I could no longer walk around my house or play in my yard without my mom following to make sure that I got up when I'd fall. It was so hard to stay awake because I was using all of my energy fighting my illness and trying to heal the wounds that I was developing from even the tiniest of bumps. My mom told me that love as great as the love we shared could never go away. The energy of my love and the love of my family would exist forever. She told me that God is love...the greatest love. I said goodbye to my daddy and gran; my mom held me and kissed me until the very end. I am a part of the greatest love now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Max! I met your mom on Petlovers and she knows me as dlaura. My name is Diane and I feel like I know you through all the wonderful stories I've heard about you on PL. Your mom really misses you, and I want to say how lucky you both were to have had each other in this life. She has written a beautiful tribute here and you will never be forgotten. I am glad you are at peace now Max and free of pain. Someday you & mom will share eternity together and you will both be reunited.

Elena Lowery said...

Very sweet but sad story. I know Little Max is free of pain and having the time of his life at Rainbow Bridge as he awaits for his mommy and him to be reunited.