Who I Am


I am a stubborn dog. I'm not very interested in toys, or bones, or other dogs. I prefer spending time with my mom, or my dad, or my gran. I think my favorite thing is to go for rides in the car. There is always something interesting to see and often I'd find myself visiting with my cousins. I am really good at going out to get the mail. Once the front door opens, I make a beeline for the mailbox down the street. I know the way. I have a favorite tree to pee on and the guy who owns the house with that tree told me it was ok. Sometimes neighborhood kids would tell my mom that I looked like an ewok, you know those Star Wars guys? One kid always said that I looked just like a little human. Personally, I think I'm really cute. I used to like to play tricks to get cookies. Sometimes I'd bark to go into my backyard and then when the door was opened for me, I'd just step out and then back in real quick. I thought that would work. Sometimes, if I was barking and noone was paying attention, I'd go into the bathroom and bark really loudly. Boy could I get some bass in there with all of that tile! Everyone thought that was really cute and I got a few cookies out of it. The best part of who I am is that unconditional love thing...you know, I just love and I get love back. How much better could it be than that?

No comments: